Preparing for Your Visit
It happens all the time. You have a list of questions in mind to ask your healthcare professional, and then wind up forgetting most of them. Completing the Menopause Discussion Guide and bringing it with you to your next appointment can help ensure that all your questions get answered. The more your healthcare providers know about how menopause is affecting you, the more they can help manage your symptoms, so you can get back to what’s most important in your life.
Tips For Your Office Visit
- Before your appointment, print and complete the Menopause Discussion Guide
- Be prepared to discuss your medical history and lifestyle
- Make a list of all the medications you're taking, including over-the-counter medicines and supplements
- Be honest with your healthcare provider, and if you have a question, be sure to ask
- Consider taking your partner to the appointment. Moral support and an extra pair of ears can be helpful